Professional Grant Writing Workshop
Professional Grant Development Workshop
Master the techniques of writing superior winning proposals
To be held at the:
University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA
September 18-19, 2017
8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Sponsored by: The Grant Training Center
This intensive two-day grant proposal workshop is geared towards those who wish to strengthen their grant writing skills, as well as beginners who wish to acquire and master the techniques of preparing and writing winning proposals to various funding agencies. The focus will be on how to effectively write proposals in times of keen competition and limited resources.
Participants will learn how to:
1. Navigate the world of grant procurement
2. Research and identify potential funding sources
3. Address the guidelines of federal and foundation applications
4. Focus on foundation and corporate giving for the state of Iowa
5. Understand the new federal guidelines for writing winning grants
6. Know the review process and how to address key points for reviewers
7. Write winning grants that stand out against scores of competing submissions
8. Develop focused and realistic budgets
9. Demonstrate the merits excellence and innovation of your proposal
10. Package professional grant submissions
Our ultimate goal is for you to walk away with a product specific to your interests, which includes the grant design, abstract and budget.
Please click here
Questions? Call us at (866) 704-7268
Workshop Fee: $595.00 (includes a comprehensive directory, workbook, certificate of completion, and continental breakfast)
*Space is limited, and since this class fills up quickly, it is on a first-come, first-serve basis.*
Can't make it?
Online Version of this Workshop
The University of Iowa is neither endorsing nor sponsoring the activities conducted by the Grant Training Center. You received this email due to your institutional or organizational affiliation. If we sent this to you in error and you wish not to receive any further emails from us, simply unsubscribe here.
- Monday, September 18, 2017
- All Day Event