Iowa Ag Literacy Teacher PD
You won't want to miss this! New teacher professional development courses will be offered this summer in your area! Find a workshop near you or enjoy a road trip to different parts of our great state. Best of all, they are free of charge!
These unique courses will help you apply social studies concepts in your classroom and enhance STEM, science, and language arts curriculum.
Each course is offered for one graduate credit or one license renewal credit. The cost of credits is based on the fee schedule of the university you choose.
Find out more about each workshop with the links below:
- Manning, IA: June 7-8: Science, Social Studies, and Agriculture: Real-World Connections for Learning
- Central City, IA: June 11-12: Innovative Teaching Strategies Using Agriculture
- Ventura, IA: June 12-13: Making the Connection: Using Agriculture to Strengthen Core Learning
- Sigourney, IA: June 13-14: Growing Minds in Science with Agriculture
- Sioux Center, IA: June 14-15: Agriculture, Real-World Connections to Social Studies and Science
- Nashua, IA: June 19-20: The Fertile Land: Connecting Agriculture and Social Studies
- Eldridge, IA: July 17-18: Following Food from Farm to Fork
- Spencer, IA: August 1-2: Agriculture, STEM & the Iowa Core
- Sioux City, IA: August 7-8: Agriculture & STEM through the Century
- Thursday, August 2, 2018 Show more dates
- All Day Event
South Central STEM Hub